We have a new home!

After much procrastination, I have finally moved by blog over to be hosted at my own website! It was actually all pretty painless in the end. Since I’d done most of the work by setting up my template so that my blog looked like the rest of my website, it was all pretty straightforward. All I had to do was change the publishing to push it to, and republish it. Easy.

The other thing I’ve done is to set up a stub blog at, so that if anyone goes to the old address, they’ll be presented with a message telling them to go to Easier than trying to tell everyone.

I’ve updated a few other links on the website, and I think I’ve got everything covered now.

Right now, I’m in the middle of trying to sort out another big update to my content, with some plans I’ve got for next year. Hopefully I’ll get some maps sorted shortly, and then I’ll be able to start putting up some more information. Stay tuned.

When I’m feeling keen, I’ll sit down and go through the CSS properly for my blog section. Right now it’s a bit of a mess, with some styles being repeated in the external sheet and inline, and some stuff only defined inline. I’ll try and move it into my external stylesheet, to clean things up a bit. Failing that, I could maybe create a separate blog stylesheet. Hmmm, that might be a better way to do it. I’ll see what works out.